Welcome to Carla's blog

Hello Everyone,

My name is Carla Callejas, I am currently a student enrolled in BA 223 at LBCC. This is my first year in college, but I am aiming to complete my studies in 4 years. I plan to attend LBCC for two years before transferring to Oregon State University for the rest of my education. Im originally from Mexico but lived in Idaho 14 year, currently Im been living in Oregon for four years.  Even though I am taking BA 223 as a requirement, I think it would be useful to gain a deeper understanding of how marketing works. I might be able to use this to gain more contractors for my family's business. There are many goals I would like to achieve, but one of them would be to work for myself instead of working for others. Expanding my family business would also be among them. 


Regarding school, I enjoy doing many things. As a matter of fact, I prefer spending most of my time with my family and pets. In addition, I like outdoor activities such as hiking, walking, and rafting. 
Though I like to travel, I haven't done so much since the costs are high and I'm so busy working. In my spare time, I enjoy sewing related to fashion, which is why I like fashion. 

Family Photo 

 'Oso' 
Disney Adventure Park 

Comments